Want to write for Jettly.com?
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots
- Lots of examples
Every post we publish will teach or inform our readers about one (or more) of the following;
- Business Aviation
- Private Jets
- Air Charter
- Airline Business
- Flight Attendant Best Practices and Experience
- Pilot Stories
- Pilot Jobs
- And anything else related to aviation you can think of.
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share experiences – In this article type, you will be sharing the experience you’ve received in a certain aviation-related discipline. You will explain the experience, share the data/results/information and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic or discipline.
- You share expertise – In this article type, you will make recommendations to improve the readers’ aviation business or piloting experiences and training that is based on your expertise in aviation. Although you don’t have your own results to share you should articulate your expertise in a well-understood format.
- You share “how to” – In this article type, you will show the readers how to execute a specific aspect of business aviation in a way that makes sense based on your experience. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible, but they are not absolutely necessary.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Jettly audience, fill out the form below. We’re happy to publish bylined articles and in some cases, we’ll PAY YOU up to $60 per post!
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the Jettly blog.
(NOTE: While we’re happy to accept submissions for possible contributors, unfortunately we will not be able respond to each and every one of you. If your submission ideas and previous links sound like a good fit for our audience — we’ll be in touch!)