If you’ve been considering jumping into the private jet charter industry, you need to make sure you cover all the basics. Like with any business, this means sorting out the finances, researching the field, understanding how the business operates, meeting and learning from someone successful in the business, and a whole lot more. One thing you may not have considered is talking to a 5-year old about your business plan. So what pearls of wisdom do they have for us?
5 nuggets of private jet wisdom from a 5-year old
1. Be inquisitive: If there’s one question that can wind up parents more than any other, it’s “why?” Kids are inquisitive, and if you’re in the private jet charter business you’ve got to learn the value of asking questions. Once you get your answers, you’ll have a better idea of where you want your business to go, and just how to get there.
2. Love to learn: As anyone who’s ever tried to explain why the sky is blue to a 5-year old will tell you, kids love to learn. Let’s hope you’ve kept this love alive, because with so much to learn, you’ll be doing a lot of learning in this business.
3. Learn quickly: Learning hits its peak at 5 years of age, so kids are able to pick up on a lot very, very quickly. For anyone entering the private jet charter business, this is a priceless skill. As we said earlier, there’s a ton to learn to make sure you’re successful, and it helps to do it quickly.
4. Get jealous easily: 5-year olds get jealous easily, which can be annoying if you’re raising them, but can be essential to your success in the private jet charter industry. Envy is an excellent motivator to help you beat your competition and make your business the best it can be.
5. Love fun: Kids love fun, and you can be sure that your clients do too. Make sure to make your clients’ journey a fun experience; it adds to the charm of a private jet and can make all the difference in getting repeat customers.
Release your inner child, be a big kid, and take your business to the next level!