We all know the draw of investing. There’s an underlying hope that when you put your money into something, it’s going to rapidly grow in value, leaving you quite wealthy in the process. And what could possibly be a better indicator of success than private jets? Put two and two together and there’s a reason that so many people see the private jet charter business as their gateway into the billionaire’s club. That leaves us with a single question: do you have what it takes to be successful in the private jet charter business?
Who has the ability to make it in the private jet charter business?
For anyone planning of getting involved in the private jet charter business, they’ll need this question answered. You need to know what qualifies a person to be in the private jet charter business. Take the short quiz below to see if you’re lined up to be a success in the private jet charter industry:
The Private Jet Charter Business Quiz
- Have you ran a private business before? Yes or No
- Was it successful? Yes or No
- Did you raise the capital yourself? Yes or No
- Was it a large business? Yes or No
- Do you have good credit? Yes or No
- Do you currently have good savings? Yes or No
- Are you the extravagant type? Yes or No
- Are you good with investment? Yes or No
- Have you had more than one successful investment in the past five years? Yes or No
- Do you have any knowledge about aviation? Yes or No
- Have you flown in a private jet before? Yes or No
- Do you have a natural affinity for air travel? Yes or No
- Do you personally know anyone who has been successful in the private jet charter business? Yes or No
- Have you ever been in charge of 50 or more employees? Yes or No
- Do you have any aviation degrees or certifications? Yes or No
- Do you have any business degrees or certifications? Yes or No
- Do you have any human resource degrees or certifications? Yes or No
- Are you knowledgeable about private business taxes? Yes or No
- Are you a good deal broker? Yes or No
- Have you made more than one successful business deal in the past five years? Yes or No
The key to marking this quiz is simple. If your answer is yes, you score one point. If your answer is no, then you don’t score any points.
A score of 0 – 5: We recommend you steer clear of the business.
A score of 6 – 10: It’s going to be very difficult to be successful.
A score of 10 – 15: With proper guidance, you may be successful.
A score of 15 – 20: you have a very high chance of success.
While these scores are not guarantees of failure or success, they reflect a lot of the difficulties that need to be overcome to be successful in the private jet charter industry. Wherever your score falls on the scale, make sure that you always proceed with proper research, preparation, and a willingness to overcome obstacles as they appear.